Hey curators! Learn how to make your own leather clutch with @braowgoods. This clutch could fit in up to 3-4 of your clutch essentials. It’s also a perfect piece to carry on casual occasion. You will be able to learn the techniques of hand-cutting leather, prepping leathers into a saddle-stitching process by hand, and natural finishing. These leathers are all vegetable tanned leather, processed naturally from the best local tanneries and will have “patina” (evolution of leather through time and usage) which you can see through darkening of the leather color, take shape and shine up.
Time & Date: Saturday, 15 July 2017 (10:30-16:30) & Sunday, 16 July (13:30-18:30)
1. Rose Vegetable Tanned Leather (Limited) – IDR 750.000
2. Chocolate Vegetable Tanned Leather – IDR 850.000
3. Natural Vegetable Tanned Leather – IDR 850.000
Class size: 10 people
All tools will be provided.
Terms & Conditions:
- Concrete Space can only reserve your spot once the payment has been finalized.
- Once payment has been finalized, there will be no refund.
- Each workshop ticket applies for one person only.